Skip to main content

Giving from Canada?

Due to Revenue Canada tax regulations, gifts made by Canadians on (including are not eligible for donation receipts. If you would like a donation receipt, you may alternately give in the following ways:

1. Give online
via the Regional Synod of Canada website and note your specific gift designation (e.g., two goats, water roller, sewing machine). If you are giving a gift in someone’s honor, email with your order number and request an ornament and/or card.

2. Send a cheque. 
Make your cheque payable to the Reformed Church in America, specify your gift(s) in the memo line, and send to:
Regional Synod of Canada,
PO Box 5070 Stn LCD1,
Burlington, ON L7R 3Y8.